Since our inception, we have become one of the USA’s most outstanding and well-dispersed trucking services. We strive to assist organizations and individuals in achieving their business goals through reliable and high-quality transportation, capacity, and trucking solutions. We offer driving careers in our Dry Van Trailers, Maintenance, Power Only, Flatbed, Intermodal, dedicated, and Expedited Teams. We also extend hiring in finance, accounting, human resources, customer support, operations, dispatching, maintenance, and legalese. Although our company is involved in the transaction of transportation, we opine that our business is also about building relationships, one delivery at a time. So, join us for an invigorating career graph and a workspace that thrives on equality, diversity, and empathy.
We are Hiring
Our people are the mainstay of the company. We work to foster n environment of extensive career growth and development through all positions available. The passion, commitment, energy, and camaraderie of our employees make our company what we are right now. Therefore, our top priority is carving out new opportunities for zealous and hard-working young professionals.
We are currently onboarding drivers who fulfill the following criteria
- Experienced CDL-A drivers
- Recent graduates
- Transitioning military
- Lease purchase drivers
- Drivers returning to the trade
- Carriers with their own authority
We need people who are dexterous in finance, accounting, audit, treasury, management, procurement, and law. In addition, we are looking for individuals to manage the company’s capital and assets successfully while adhering to the company’s strategic plans.
We are seeking proficient and hard-working individuals to join our Maintenance team. Some of the vacant positions in the Maintenance domain include Technicians, Warranty Manager, Road Assistance Coordinator, and Equipment Manager.
Shaping your future starts at a place where you feel welcome and respected. If you want to build your career at a company where your voice matters and you can make a difference, then join us. Let us reach novel zeniths by cooperating, collaborating, and creating a workspace that exemplifies safety, comfort, and growth.
Safety and Risk Management
If you think that you are adept enough to ensure continuous safety, security, risk management, regulatory compliance, driver training, and orientation, get in touch with us.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available through third party.
- We provide our employees with various platforms to connect with their children engaged in online learning during working hours.
- Work-Life and Employee Assistance Program for employees and managers
- The LifeMart discount program comes standard with LifeCare Work-Life EAP website. Drive engagement and awareness of the EAP program with the discounts available on LifeMart, such as travel, tickets, electronics, childcare, fitness, local coupons and more!
- Flexible time off options to help our employees recharge and get back on track.
- Competitive 401k Program
- Semi-formal attire
- Buddy Program for Drivers with two years or less experience. You would spend 4 weeks on the road with one of our 20 plus years’ experience driver to gain more experience being on the
- We extend pioneering industry training to employees for their success.
- The scope to continuously learn, evolve, and grow through industry events and conferences.
- Company-sponsored events and parties
We are not intimidated by change or reinvention and encourage our employees to share their unique perspectives at every phase of company operations. Moreover, we are committed to the ethos of diversity and inclusivity and pride ourselves on having the dream team of diverse individuals across gender, race, culture, and sexual orientation. We are excited for you to become a part of our team and fully join us in the adventure.